Resources for Everyone!
Hotlines, food, shelter, mental health information, COVID-19 information, workbooks, trainings, etc.
- SAMHSA's National Helpline, 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 1-800-273-8255 (TALK)
- Crisis Text Line, Text "HELLO" to 741741
- Children and Adults with ADHD (CHADD), https://chadd.org/
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), https://www.nami.org/Home
- Mental Health America, https://www.mhanational.org/
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance, https://www.dbsalliance.org/
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America, https://adaa.org/
- Family Media Plan, https://www.healthychildren.org/English/media/Pages/default.aspx#home
- Drugs and Conditions, https://www.drugs.com/
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network, https://www.nctsn.org/
- VolunteerMatch.org (see Virtual Opportunities), https://www.volunteermatch.org/
- Triple P Parenting 'Positive Parenting Program' Website (Tips for Positive Parenting), https://www.triplep-parenting.com/nc-en/about-triple-p/positive-parenting-program/